- Nothing that is communicated in these meetings should be a surprise to anyone I lead.
- It is a great opportunity to celebrate the great job they have done during the past 12 months.
- It is the time to discuss goals for the next year.
- The documents that they complete need to be filled with content so that persons on the committees that review them can have as much information as needed.
- Weekly communication should be the place where evaluation takes place…not the designated yearly meeting.
I have the privilege of working with a great team and the yearly evaluations are a great tool, however, the weekly meetings are much more effective.