1. done with intention or on purpose; intended: an intentional insult.
2. of or pertaining to intention or purpose.
1. to show profound religious devotion and respect to; adore or venerate (God or any person or thing considered divine)
2. to be devoted to and full of admiration for
3. to have or express feelings of profound adoration
4. to attend services for worship
Just showing up at a place of worship doesn’t mean you worship.
Sure it takes intent to get up and go, but it also takes intent to engage.
Tomorrow let’s all be intentional worshippers.
Some scriptures as we prepare: