The Last Time
Tomorrow is it...
...the last time the Breakfast Club will meet...
...for 2017. We are going to take a break next week and start back up on Thursday, January 3rd.
I took a few minutes today to look back at all of our Breakfast Club Runs.
- Did you know we have not had to cancel one run due to weather?
- Our first run was on January 5th and our last run will be tomorrow, December 21.
- There have been on an average 7 to 10 people run each Thursday.
- So...the math goes like this: 7 people x 51 weeks x5 miles = a minimum of 1785 miles and 357 bagels.
Well, those numbers will be right after tomorrow's run.
I am glad to be a part of this group. We started out as people needing a place, who became running friends. But now, we can drop the description of 'running' because we are now just 'friends.'
It's been a great year and I look forward to 2018.
Here is the route for tomorrow.
- L - Carl T Jones
- L - Greenway
- Cross 4 Mile Post
- Cont on Greenway
- R - Sherwood
- L - Hickory Hill
- L - Lily Flagg
- L - Willowbrook
- L - Haven
- L - Mira Vista
- R - Greenway
- R - 4 Mile Post
- L - into parking toward Hobby Lobby
Here is the Garmin Connect data. Flat Five from FFHSV