I am increasingly convicted about the content of the worship services we plan and lead and in doing so we continue to strive to
- take the congregation on a journey through the story of God
- the story of God is a re-presentation of the Gospel.
- we give opportunity for the glory of God to be displayed and
- opportunity for the people to respond.
When planning the service our team always keeps these thoughts in mind. Looking back on what we planned and encouraged the congregation to participate in this week I noticed we led through a set of questions:
- Why do we worship?
- Who do we worship?
- What has He offered us?
- What was the result of the gift?
- What do we want to see accomplished in our lives as we worship?
Here is what our set looked like:
Who do we worship? Because of Who You Are
What do we want to see accomplished in our lives as we worship? Show Us Christ
This post is my participation in the blog carnival Sunday Setlists which is found at The Worship Community.