Who Am I?
- Thankful that I am not tied down to a desk every day.
- Driven…self-driven, trying to get as much out of each day as possible. I often leave the office disturbed that I have not accomplished much. But then there are days I give myself permission not to do anything.
- Forgiven, follower of Christ who often makes mistakes.
- Husband of Melissa for the last 34 years…she still puts up with me.
- Father of two blessings from God who humble me by their soft hearts and love for God.
- An organized musician.
- Reader who feels there are way too many books for the amount of time there is to read.
- Addicted to exercise, peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Viewer of the big picture and direction about accomplishing the goal.
- Passionate about my job.
- Enjoying the new opportunity to serve as a leadership and running coach.
What values guide me?
- My relationship with God is number 1
- Committed to my relationship with my wife
- God has placed us together…I love her…we are better together than separate.
- Committed to the responsibility of raising my children
- Recognize that God has a plan for my life
- Loving and honoring my parents
- Respect and honor my physical body
- Have a hobby
- Be a life-long learner
What experiences have prepared me for where I am today?
- It’s cumulative
- Good leaders and bad ones
- What I’ve read
- What I am reading
- Where I have worked
- Where I am working
- Friends and coaches
- Dreams God has and is giving me
- God has a plan
- I am always searching for that plan
- I am dreaming about tomorrow
- I don’t want to live off my memories
- I want to grow from my memories
- Yesterday’s conversation with God is not good enough
- Yesterday’s exercise is not good enough
- Jeremiah 29:11
Today I am in the process of making the next list, making "what's next" part of "now."