The Bible, 66 books but 1 story…the gospel.
Worship services a combination of many elements but 1 story…the gospel.
When we participate in our worship services this weekend are we thinking?
- why did they make the stage look that way
- I wonder what the choir is going to sing
- I don’t agree with the pastor’s view of that scripture
- that’s not my favorite song
- I wish we didn’t have to stand so long
or are we praying?
- God show me who You are
- make Your Word come alive to me
- show me Christ
- let my worship be a reflection of how much I love You, God.
The pastor, worship leader and worship teams should not be the only ones who have prepared for worship.
Below is a new song that has helped me prepare for worship. It is a song we will introduce in our services this weekend.